axis bank lhomithi bazar branch details
AXIS BANK has a network of 5464 branch(es) in India. Currently there are 13 branch(es) in NAGALAND state. The details of LHOMITHI BAZAR branch in DIMAPUR of DIMAPUR district in NAGALAND state are shown below. There are 6 branch(es) in DIMAPUR. You can contact the bank via its contact us page given in official website link given below. The bank has provided telephone number STD Code:3862, 245001 to contact the branch.
|Address||GROUND FLOOR BLOCK 8 LHOMITHI VILLAGE SIGNAL BASTI DIMAPUR 797112|
|Contact Numbers||STD Code:3862, 245001|
Verify above given details at following site: Official RBI Records
Share this page on mobile by scanning the QRCode
(Maps may not accurately show actual locations for some banks)
Some trivia from Wikipedia
Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank (1993–2007), is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses.As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI). The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors.
Nagaland () is a landlocked state in the northeastern region of India. It is bordered by the Indian states of Arunachal Pradesh to the north, Assam to the west, Manipur to the south and the Sagaing Region of Myanmar to the east. Its capital city is Kohima and its largest city is Dimapur. The state has an area of 16,579 square kilometres (6,401 sq mi) with a population of 1,980,602 as per the 2011 Census of India, making it one of the smallest states in India.Nagaland became the 16th state of India on 1 December 1963. It is home to a rich variety of natural, cultural and environmental resources. Nagaland is a mountainous state and lies between the parallels of 95 and 94 degrees east longitude and 25.2 and 27.0 degrees latitude north. The high-profile Dzüko Valley is located at Viswema, in the southern region of the state. The state has significant resources of natural minerals, petroleum, and hydropower with agriculture as the state's most important economic activity, accounting for over 70% of its economy. Other significant activities include forestry, tourism, insurance, real estate, horticulture and miscellaneous cottage industries.The state has experienced insurgency and inter-ethnic conflict since the 1950s, limiting its economic development.
Dimapur () is the largest city in the Indian state of Nagaland. As of 2011, the municipality had a population of 122,834. The city is the main gateway and commercial centre of Nagaland. Located near the border with Assam along the banks of the Dhansiri River. Its main railway station is the second busiest station in Northeast India.
Useful links / information.
AXIS BANK has following 6 branches in DIMAPUR district of NAGALAND state.
|Branch Name||Click to View|
|THE NAGALAND STATE CO OP BANK LTD||UTIB0SNSCB1|
There are additional 25 banks which have branches in DIMAPUR district of NAGALAND state as detailed below:
|Bank||Click on View|
|BANK OF BARODA||DIMAPUR|
|BANK OF MAHARASHTRA||DIMAPUR|
|CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA||DIMAPUR|
|ICICI BANK LIMITED||DIMAPUR|
|IDFC FIRST BANK LTD||DIMAPUR|
|INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK||DIMAPUR|
|NORTH EAST SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED||DIMAPUR|
|PUNJAB AND SIND BANK||DIMAPUR|
|PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK||DIMAPUR|
|SOUTH INDIAN BANK||DIMAPUR|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA||DIMAPUR|
|UNION BANK OF INDIA||DIMAPUR|
|UNITED BANK OF INDIA||DIMAPUR|