oriental bank of commerce bajpur - bareilly branch details
ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE has a network of 2415 branch(es) in India. Currently there are 78 branch(es) in UTTARAKHAND state. The details of BAJPUR - BAREILLY branch in BAJPUR of BAJPUR district in UTTARAKHAND state are shown below. There are 1 branch(es) in BAJPUR. You can contact the bank via its contact us page given in official website link given below. The bank has provided telephone number STD Code:5949, 281945 to contact the branch.
This bank branch is either closed or renamed or the bank has merged with another bank. The information provided is outdated and only for historical reference only. Be absolutely sure before undertaking any transaction based on information given below. The details are found to be removed from RBI public information records.
|ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
|BAJPUR - BAREILLY
|STD Code:5949, 281945
Verify above given details at following site: Official RBI Records
Share this page on mobile by scanning the QRCode
(Maps may not accurately show actual locations for some banks)
Some trivia from Wikipedia
Uttarakhand (English: , or ; Hindi: ['ʊt̪ːərɑːkʰəɳɖ], lit. 'Northern Land'), also known as Uttaranchal (English: ; the official name until 2007), is a state in the northern part of India. It is often referred to as the "Devbhumi" (literally 'Land of the Gods') due to its religious significance and numerous Hindu temples and pilgrimage centres found throughout the state. Uttarakhand is known for the natural environment of the Himalayas, the Bhabar and the Terai regions. It borders the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north; the Sudurpashchim Province of Nepal to the east; the Indian states of Uttar Pradesh to the south and Himachal Pradesh to the west and north-west. The state is divided into two divisions, Garhwal and Kumaon, with a total of 13 districts. The winter capital of Uttarakhand is Dehradun, the largest city of the state, which is a rail head. Bhararisain, a town in Chamoli district, is the summer capital of Uttarakhand. The High Court of the state is located in Nainital. Archaeological evidence supports the existence of humans in the region since prehistoric times. The region formed a part of the Uttarakuru Kingdom during the Vedic age of Ancient India. Among the first major dynasties of Kumaon were the Kunindas in the second century BCE who practiced an early form of Shaivism. Ashokan edicts at Kalsi show the early presence of Buddhism in this region. During the medieval period, the region was consolidated under the Katyuri rulers of Kumaon also known as 'Kurmanchal Kingdom'. After the fall of Katyuris, the region was divided into the Kumaon Kingdom and the Garhwal Kingdom. In 1816, most of modern Uttarakhand was ceded to the British as part of the Treaty of Sugauli. Although the erstwhile hill kingdoms of Garhwal and Kumaon were traditional rivals, the proximity of different neighbouring ethnic groups and the inseparable and complementary nature of their geography, economy, culture, language, and traditions created strong bonds between the two regions, which further strengthened during the Uttarakhand movement for statehood in the 1990s. The natives of the state are generally called Uttarakhandi, or more specifically either Garhwali or Kumaoni by their region of origin. According to the 2011 Census of India, Uttarakhand has a population of 10,086,292, making it the 20th most populous state in India.
Bazpur, or Bajpur, is a city and a municipality in Udham Singh Nagar district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Bazpur is well connected with the industrial city of Rudrapur and the historical city of Kashipur. Bazpur is nearest city to Nainital. It is an affluent town, mainly due to large agricultural estates. It was initially, like most of the area which forms present day Udham Singh Nagar District, a part of the Terai, and was gradually transformed into arable land by migrants from Punjab. Most of the early settlers were those rendered homeless by the Partition of India in 1947. India's first co-operative sugar mill went into production in Bazpur on 16 February 1959.